Why This Sole Founder Still Writes His Site’s Content Every Day After 4.5 Years – with Willy Franzen
by Tim Jahn on April 26, 2012
Prefer audio only? Click here to listen to the audio mp3!
Willy Franzen is the founder of One Day, One Job, a website that introduces college students and recent college graduates to unique job opportunities and companies.
In this interview, Willy and I chat about:
- why it’s so important to understand the psychology of your customers
- why trying to make things go viral isn’t always the best idea
- why Willy STILL writes each day’s company profile himself after 4.5 years
- why WP Engine rocks for WordPress hosting
- and much more!
- There are no values which are related to the custom field names which are set on the widgets page.