Why This E-Commerce Company Spends 40% Of Their Time Creating Content – with Chris Conn Of MightyNest
by Tim Jahn on March 15, 2012
Chris Conn is the co-founder of MightyNest, a website that helps you research and buy organic, non-toxic products for your home. MightyNest does more than just sell products though. According to Chris, they spend 30-40% of their time creating content.
In this interview, Chris and I chat about:
- why creating content is so important for an e-commerce business like MightyNest
- how MightyNest amassed 14,000 Facebook fans in under a year and almost 24,000 fans to date
- how MightyNest reaches their niche market
- how Chris ties their content to actual sales
- and much more!
Check out all our interviews with entrepreneurs!
- There are no values which are related to the custom field names which are set on the widgets page.